Games on 10/7/17 catch all thread

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
3 weeks ago, I would have said Clemson gets the nod for #1 but after the last 2 weeks and today, I'm not sold on them being as good as Alabama. It could be that Dabo is just having a hard time getting them up for the ACC cupcake schedule they have every year. I was not as impressed with their win last week against VT like most of the media was. Did anyone think that was as big a win as what the media made it out to be? Maybe I've just too much Bama in me.

russtang

All-American
Apr 11, 2007
Central Alabama
www.uniquetitanium.com
3 weeks ago, I would have said Clemson gets the nod for #1 but after the last 2 weeks and today, I'm not sold on them being as good as Alabama. It could be that Dabo is just having a hard time getting them up for the ACC cupcake schedule they have every year. I was not as impressed with their win last week against VT like most of the media was. Did anyone think that was as big a win as what the media made it out to be? Maybe I've just too much Bama in me.
Their wins don't look nearly as impressive now. I think they are still a top 5 team though.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I'm not watching the games, but am keeping up with ESPN scores. I hope Oklahoma loses but it probably won't happen. I noticed we dominated both Ole Miss and Vanderbilt (score-wise so far) just a little bit more than what UGA and Auburn are doing. It will be tough games for us when we play Auburn and maybe Georgia. I think we are a better team than both of them, but it will be a close game for each (if we make it that far to play UGA).
Clemson has it made, even if they don't win by much. Maybe NC state can beat them though.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Their wins don't look nearly as impressive now. I think they are still a top 5 team though.
Yeah, no doubt. They are a top 5 team for sure. #2 In my book. Their defense has been very good (great in fact for an ACC team). But, to me, they still as a team have not been that impressive. Have been trying to watch Bryant to see what the fuss is all about. He throws a lot and can evade but not close to Deshaun yet.

russtang

All-American
Apr 11, 2007
Central Alabama
www.uniquetitanium.com
Yeah, no doubt. They are a top 5 team for sure. #2 In my book. Their defense has been very good (great in fact for an ACC team). But, to me, they still as a team have not been that impressive. Have been trying to watch Bryant to see what the fuss is all about. He throws a lot and can evade but not close to Deshaun yet.
I would put GA and PSU above them after today. They have used fake punt, and at least one TD was from another blatant pick play, and they lead Wake Forest 28-14 in the 4th.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.