Oklahoma just lost to Iowa State 38-31

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
Well, they're both good teams - they just aren't national championship contenders this year.
I would agree. Personally it feels to me like Alabama/Clemson III seems to be extremely likely, but I'm not even sure OSU or Oklahoma feel like playoff teams. Too many flaws for both teams.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
After watching OU the last 2 weeks, I don't think that they will win their conference. How many points will OSUs score on them?
I agree. TCU seems to be the rare Big XII team that plays defense which could be big for them. I said it in the other thread -- if they can't stop ISU or Baylor how are they going to stop teams with legitimate offenses?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I'm sure they were looking ahead to Texas.

That doesn't explain the whole thing, but I have no doubt it's part of why OU lost. At home. To a linebacker throwing balls as a quarterback.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
I'm sure they were looking ahead to Texas.

That doesn't explain the whole thing, but I have no doubt it's part of why OU lost. At home. To a linebacker throwing balls as a quarterback.
Exactly. Looking ahead is the excuse (and is likely true) but when they're hanging 38 on you in your own building with a LB at QB does that matter? Very telling.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Hang this one on Lincoln Riley for not having his team ready to play. OU should never lose to Iowa State. That’s the equivalent of us losing to Vandy or Kentucky.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I don't know if my heart can take another Bama/Clemson.
Me either. My neighbors and 2 others I know are Clemson fans. We are all friends but it does get stressful at game time when we play them.:) I get nervous each game anyway. Today has been a long day again with anxiety. Once the game starts I tend to calm down some though.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.