Oklahoma just lost to Iowa State 38-31

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
Re: Oklahoma just lost to Iowa State 37-31

That OSU win not as impressive as talking heads thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed

Baker Mayfield could not lead the Sooners to a win.

My heart goes out to that punk.

Congrats to Iowa State for the win. Somewhere in Oklahoma, if you listen carefully you will hear OSU cowboys fans are laughing their butts and saying, "See, is not easy to beat Iowa State?"

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Yeah - this has been discussed as it played out in the game thread.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017

​I am totally impressed with Baker Mayfield..................................

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
It is looking more and more like Clemson/Bama III is likely. However, someone else has to get into the playoff. It could easily come down to a choice between Buckeyes and Sooners. Will be interesting to see which is chosen if they both win out.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
UGA could win out lose to Bama by a few pt.s in SECCG and get in?????????????

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
You have to bring your best no matter who you play or you can lose games you're not supposed to especially on the college level..That's what makes college football the best sport on the planet or I think so anyways..

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
It is looking more and more like Clemson/Bama III is likely. However, someone else has to get into the playoff. It could easily come down to a choice between Buckeyes and Sooners. Will be interesting to see which is chosen if they both win out.
For that to happen it means Oklahoma would have to still beat TCU and Ohio State would have to beat both Penn State and Michigan. I'd say Ohio State would have the better resume in that scenario. The fact that Ohio State has the better coach and has two previous appearances in the playoff would also work in their favor I think.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
After watching OU the last 2 weeks, I don't think that they will win their conference. How many points will OSUs score on them?

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
UGA could win out lose to Bama by a few pt.s in SECCG and get in?????????????
We have to beat Auburn first... and everyone else too. Auburn worries me the most because it is at their place this year. I do not want them to ruin our season like in 2013. I will definitely pull for UGA if that happens though. One game at a time...

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.