LSU @ Florida Game Thread

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Alright. I'm gonna pull for lsu because the longer ogeron is there, the better for us. Also, no benefit to out schedule to play a winless lsu

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Pilot172000

1st Team
Sep 25, 2017
Winnsboro, LA
Ok, I think LSU wins and here is why. Florida barely beat a horrible Tenn team and I think LSU is better than Tenn. Plus they they look more motivated

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Alright. I'm gonna pull for lsu because the longer ogeron is there, the better for us. Also, no benefit to out schedule to play a winless lsu

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Well he is not leaving this year even if he doesn't win another game. 12 million reason why

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I think I am pulling for Florida. I want LSU to be so down and unmotivated by the time we play them. Maybe somehow FL will win the East again and if we win the West, we'll beat FL again. UGA will be tough if we win the West and have to play them in the championship.

I think I am pulling for Florida. I want LSU to be so down and unmotivated by the time we play them. Maybe somehow FL will win the East again and if we win the West, we'll beat FL again. UGA will be tough if we win the West and have to play them in the championship.
We’ll beat any team that represents the East.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.