good, bad, ugly: tamu edition

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I'll post mine later. I'm not happy right now and wanna take a breath so I can speak intelligently.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly... Aggies style

The Good-we won and I don’t think we incurred any major injuries

The Bad- offensive play calling was atrociously unimaginative. JK Scott had his worst game.

The Ugly- are the ref’s trained to be that bad? Our OL and the LB’s really struggled tonight.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Re: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly... Aggies style

Good: we won the game, Bad: Bama isn't as good as they think they are. Better teams would put the aggs away. Ugly: theatrics after every play, it's not about you get back to the huddle and help your teammates.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

Good- Damien Harris continues to impress and Minkah played well.
The Bad- Gave up three big plays which made the game seem closer than it was. Gotta give some credit to TAMU for sticking with it, especially Mond scrambling and making good throws.
The Ugly- Punting- JK did not have his best game. Im not going to be to hard on the kid as he's bailed us out of difficult spots MANY times over his career.

Moro Creek

All-SEC
Jan 21, 2014
Equine country

Good ......Another win
Bad.........Play calls
Ugly........Four passes to (or attempted catches by) Foster

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
Good- we won! Minkah!
Bad- injuries, letting them score at the end
Ugly- refs; we have a few things to improve on if we want to beat Auburn.

Wonder if the refs will be this bad when we play at Miss state and Auburn?

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL

Good: young / new guys making big plays: Buggs, LaBryan Ray, Shy Carter, Ruggs, Quinnen Williams

Bad: Jalen's insistence on trusting his legs more than he trusts his protection. Taking the good and bad with that right now

Ugly: Foster's vision. I root hard for that kid knowing everything he's been through since he's been here. Not his finest hour tonight.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Good: young / new guys making big plays: Buggs, LaBryan Ray, Shy Carter, Ruggs, Quinnen Williams

Bad: Jalen's insistence on trusting his legs more than he trusts his protection. Taking the good and bad with that right now

Ugly: Foster's vision. I root hard for that kid knowing everything he's been through since he's been here. Not his finest hour tonight.
Outstanding post.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Good: Gene Stallings. As I said in the game thread, God bless that man. He is a hero of my youth, and I wish him a full recovery from this latest issue. They just do not make them like that man anymore.

Bad: Failure to finish. First and worst, was the offense after going up 24-3. Foster's back to back to back bad plays should not have been enough to derail the offense but it damn near derailed the whole team. Then, the defense began to miss opportunities to knock out the Aggies. Finally, the special teams had an off 2nd half as well. Just a poor all around effort at closing out the game. Ultimately, I think this is actually going to turn into a good thing, as it should show the team that complacency is always going to be their undoing.

Ugly: The refs. Just a sorry, no good effort all the way around from them. It shouldn't be tolerated by this league.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Good: This is the kind of game the Alabama coaches needed. It's harder to tell your guys they did a lot of things wrong after a blowout.
Bad: Play calling really seemed awkward. More injuries.
Ugly: The refs

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Good..... WIN but barely...
Bad....... Poor play by Special Teams and Defense
Ugly...... Officiating seemed to be pretty one sided. Are we really that bad?
Awful.... Injuries.

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia

Good: we won the game, Bad: Bama isn't as good as they think they are. Better teams would put the aggs away. Ugly: theatrics after every play, it's not about you get back to the huddle and help your teammates.
re ugly, you're right. it's everywhere in college football.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Good , Saban is mad.
Bad, offensive line play. Worst game of the year. Also Scott's worst game at Alabama.
Ugly, the win. It counts (ask UM, they would love to have won tonight ), but it was butt ugly.

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA

I just want to second this post. this is exactly how I feel.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Good , Saban is mad.
Bad, offensive line play. Worst game of the year. Also Scott's worst game at Alabama.
Ugly, the win. It counts (ask UM, they would love to have won tonight ), but it was butt ugly.
This and also ask OU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.