Game Thread: OFFICIAL POST-GAME THREAD - Bama vs. TAMU...

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Gotta give aTm a little credit they're a pesky, persistent bunch. Refs had a lousy game. All these no holding calls is beginning to be comical.
But we're still 6-0 and bowl eligible now.:D

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
To be clear, that TAMU team never stood an actual chance of winning, but we sure wanted to play like we wanted to lose the game in the 2nd half. Knew this would be a tough game- credit to TAMU for not going out and just handing it to us but it gave us some areas we need to work on. Receivers need to work on hanging onto the ball, d-line looks brilliant one second and then looks silly trying to contain their QB. Mond was trash from the pocket but is a decent backyard football player. Special teams psyched themselves out with Kirk. He's not THAT invincible and really only made an impact on broken plays. Just an obnoxious game with little niggling mistakes and penalties that kept a mediocre team in a game they never had a chance to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Tough place to play. We didn’t control the line. We didn’t play consistent. I think we played hard, though, whatever that’s worth.

We “should” have won by 40 but hope we use this to again tighten things that have gotten loose.

Lots of opportunity for improvement but I happily take this win in a very hostile environment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Was it just me or was Buggs way more active than Hand has been ? I thought he played great. Sometimes you just have to gut it out and win. Those kind of games can pay dividends. A & M has some talent

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
We are so spoiled hehe Me included, yrs ago would kill to win the tough ones, now I expect big wins every week. WE ARE SPOILED, thank you Nick for spoiling us so bad. Now lets get ready for some hogs. I almost feel for them, you know we are going to come out gunning for a big romp.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Kind of shows how spoiled we are as fans. It really wasn't as close as it seemed. But man it felt like they were close the whole second half. I am just tired of those backyard miracle plays.

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
I don't know who missed the sack on that last ridiculous long completion but that person should be forced to watch that ridiculous completion on loop for 12 hours solid. I'm so tired of these quarterbacks getting away from our guys. I'm not happy. I'm glad we won, but happy.... not even a little bit. This game should not have been close

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I just don't like this effort because we lost a national title where we had two 14 point leads in the game and led throughout until mid-way through the 4th quarter. This kind of crap should be dead in Tuscaloosa. Balls to the wall effort for 60. Every dang game.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
Was it just me or was Buggs way more active than Hand has been ? I thought he played great. Sometimes you just have to gut it out and win. Those kind of games can pay dividends. A & M has some talent
He was very visible. By the way, did he ever make it back in the game? LaBryan Ray was pretty active as well after Biggs left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Tough place to play. We didn’t control the line. We didn’t play consistent. I think we played hard, though, whatever that’s worth.

We “should” have won by 40 but hope we use this to again tighten things that have gotten loose.

Lots of opportunity for improvement but I happily take this win in a very hostile environment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Their crowd did a great job with the noise tonight. LSU has nothing on them in night games other than more drunks.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
We are so spoiled hehe Me included, yrs ago would kill to win the tough ones, now I expect big wins every week. WE ARE SPOILED, thank you Nick for spoiling us so bad. Now lets get ready for some hogs. I almost feel for them, you know we are going to come out gunning for a big romp.
+1 sir.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
We were flat and unfocused several points in the game and still won. Now we have a nice home game stretch to get back to playing Bama ball. I don't see the hogs, or vols being a threat.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.