Question - was Tony Brown hurt against A&M

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Pardon the question, but I read in Jess's wrap up that Tony Brown may be potentially lost to a knee injury. I must have missed it during the game. I know Calvin went down, but didn't see anything happen to Tony. Any updates?

Krymsonman

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Re: Question - was Tony Brown get hurt against A&M

Saban said it was a day-to-day sprain in the post game. Ridley is also day-to-day.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

I saw Tony fall once with no contact so that may have been it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
i remember one play in the second half where he had a monster hit at the los but didn't wrap up. he was pretty gimpy getting up from that and went off the field. not sure if that was the injury or not.

i remember one play in the second half where he had a monster hit at the los but didn't wrap up. he was pretty gimpy getting up from that and went off the field. not sure if that was the injury or not.
I remember that too. You may be on to something. Either way, the injury bug is unkind to us.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

I remember this too. I feel bad now because he is hurt. I was yelling at him to wrap up instead of trying for the home run hit on the runner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina

Did you see how well S. Carter played in his place? We will be fine...although I am proud of TB for persevering through all he has brought on himself....

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

Carter made a great pass breakup but seems to have been partially to blame for a mix up that lead to that deep pass that resulted in TAMU's final score.

jagvocate

Scout Team
Jun 14, 2010
As a Southeast Texan (like Tony), I was watching him walk out of Kyle Field Saturday night and he was walking slower than normal; not limping, really, just walking slow with what seemed to be shortened steps.

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama

I remember that too. You may be on to something. Either way, the injury bug is unkind to us.

Our "Injury Luck" has NOT been good so far this year, and I'm really hoping it changes for the better. We saw the devastating effect of losing FIVE LB's in the second and third weeks of the season, and even though we got some of those guys back, its been like a war of attrition since the opening weekend.

As it stands, the argument could be made that (even with our great depth) we are very close to the "Tipping Point" that even one or two more significant losses and we might be in real trouble headed down the stretch, or at least against the next significant challenges - vs. aub and hopefully the SEC-E champ (probably UGa) in ATL.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.