Early Odds for Week 7 (2017) Games of Note

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
The Sooners & Wolverines went down and we played it closer than most fans anticipated. On to Week 7 as we continue toward the playoffs.

As always, TideFans.com neither endorses nor condones any gambling or any other degenerate behavior of any kind. The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!

• Clemson is favored by 20 at Syracuse
  • Washington St. is favored by 15 over Cal
  • Texas Tech is a 7pt underdog to West Va.
  • Michigan is favored by 6.5 vs. Indiana
  • TCU is a Pick 'Em at Kansas St.
  • USC is an 11pt favorite over Utah
  • Ole Miss is favored by (ONLY) 3 at home vs. Vandy (Mack's note: Yikes)
  • After taking it on the chin vs. Iowa St., Oklahoma is a 7.5 pt favorite over Texas in the Red River Shootout
  • Ohio St. is a 24.5 pt favorite over Nebraska
  • Miss. St. is favored by 21 over BYU
  • Alabama is favored by 29.5 (!!!) over Arkansas
  • Georgia is favored by 28 over Mizzou
  • Florida is a 3.5pt favorite over TAMU
  • Tennessee is favored by 2pts over South Carolina
  • Auburn is a 9.5 (!!!) pt favorite AT LSU (Mack's note: Take LSU running away)
  • Oregon is a 12pt underdog to Stanford
  • Washington is a 17.5pt road favorite over Arizona St.
  • Miami (FL) is a 6 pt favorite over GaTech

Enjoy the games!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
My gut tells me Miami is gonna fall to GT...feels like that seemingly once per year triple option victim.

Last edited:

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
I'll take a home dog this week, LSU +9.5 vs. Auburn. They should have some confidence back after beating Florida in The Swamp. They have an 8 game win streak against Auburn at Baton Rouge. I'm not saying they'll upset Auburn but I think they can keep the game closer than expected.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I'll take Arky plus 29.5, TAMU plus 3.5, and LSU plus 9.5. I think I would get at least two of those three, and I would feel pretty good about all of them. I think we will handle Arky pretty easily, but they have a pulse and play physical at times, so we will probably win by around 20-23. I think TAMU beats Florida straight up. I think LSU keeps it close with AU.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
I think I sorta like the Cuse against Clemson, at least getting 20. I'd take Bama and the points against a bad Hogs team. Can Florida beat anybody of any worth ?

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Cal+15,,wash St is becoming the hunted as opposed to being the hunter. LSU till they let me down.

RollTide1224

All-American
Feb 18, 2008
Spartanburg, SC
TCU not getting a lot of love at all. They are a pickem against a team that lost to Vandy?
That was the one that had me scratching my head a bit. I'm assuming they are just thinking TCU has had a stretch of tough games and this might be one they just have to eek out. Snyder seems to have one game a year where they give a good team serious trouble as well.

I know the Auburn number is huge I just have a hard time thinking that LSU is going to be able to score much on that Auburn defense given what I've seen out of their offense so far. I only watched parts of the LSU game but what I saw was a lot of Etling running around like he was a running QB. I assume Vegas thinks that Auburn is going to be able to relatively shut them down with their defense and will score enough to win by 10.

BamaBuc

All-American
May 12, 2003
St. Pete Beach, FL
crimson-fan.neocities.org
The Sooners & Wolverines went down and we played it closer than most fans anticipated. On to Week 7 as we continue toward the playoffs.

As always, TideFans.com neither endorses nor condones any gambling or any other degenerate behavior of any kind. The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!

• Clemson is favored by 20 at Syracuse
  • Washington St. is favored by 15 over Cal
  • Texas Tech is a 7pt underdog to West Va.
  • Michigan is favored by 6.5 vs. Indiana
  • TCU is a Pick 'Em at Kansas St.
  • USC is an 11pt favorite over Utah
  • Ole Miss is favored by (ONLY) 3 at home vs. Vandy (Mack's note: Yikes)
  • After taking it on the chin vs. Iowa St., Oklahoma is a 7.5 pt favorite over Texas in the Red River Shootout
  • Ohio St. is a 24.5 pt favorite over Nebraska
  • Miss. St. is favored by 21 over BYU
  • Alabama is favored by 29.5 (!!!) over Arkansas
  • Georgia is favored by 28 over Mizzou
  • Florida is a 3.5pt favorite over TAMU
  • Tennessee is favored by 2pts over South Carolina
  • Auburn is a 9.5 (!!!) pt favorite AT LSU (Mack's note: Take LSU running away)
  • Oregon is a 12pt underdog to Stanford
  • Washington is a 17.5pt road favorite over Arizona St.
  • Miami (FL) is a 6 pt favorite over GaTech

Enjoy the games!
I'd take the pts. on all of the following:
Tennessee is favored by 2pts over South Carolina
Miss. St. is favored by 21 over BYU
Auburn is a 9.5 (!!!) pt favorite AT LSU (Mack's note: Take LSU running away)
Oregon is a 12pt underdog to Stanford
Miami (FL) is a 6 pt favorite over GaTech
Florida is a 3.5pt favorite over TAMU
Washington is a 17.5pt road favorite over Arizona St.

The only one that could be iffy would be the Wash. vs ASU game, but...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
LSU always plays us tough. We will be a double digit favorite against LSU but I sure wouldn't want to give them 20 points.
If they keep playing like they did against FL, the line will probably be about 13. If they play like they have in their other games, the line could easily hit 20.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
If they keep playing like they did against FL, the line will probably be about 13. If they play like they have in their other games, the line could easily hit 20.
Suspect they've turned the corner - there was nothing 'soft' about the way L6U played Saturday - they were bringing it. Still not a very good football team, but they'll bring their A game against Bama.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.