Rashaan Evans and his post on his injuries

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Maybe he should sit the for the next month until the LSU game. I don't think we need him against Arkansas, Tennessee or the bye week. Maybe a month of rest will do him some good. We need need him 100% for AU and beyond. Such a shame that he's basically waited 5 years for a starting role and got injured early in the season..

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
As much as this sux getting so many injuries, a lot of young players getting fire baptism will eventually pay some dividends. That sack by Ray Saturday was a thing of beauty. His closing speed and tracking took the QB by surprise and completely ended that series and flipped the field at a critical moment. Shyheim Carter got his first meaningful snaps since Ole Miss 2016 and I saw him make a play or two. I expect Chris Allen will come around quicker having been on the field some. You just can't simulate in practice true game speed against a team who is game planning for you.

It's also hard not to notice how Henry Ruggs seems to always find his way to the endzone...

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Maybe he should sit the for the next month until the LSU game. I don't think we need him against Arkansas, Tennessee or the bye week. Maybe a month of rest will do him some good. We need need him 100% for AU and beyond. Such a shame that he's basically waited 5 years for a starting role and got injured early in the season..
I say let him play the bye week... :wink:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.