Bragging on my son at Perfect Game

Tug Tide

All-American
Aug 27, 2006
Redneck Riviera, Panama City Beach, FL
Since the baseball board is slow this time of year, I hope the mods won't mind this.
My son played this past weekend in his first Perfect Game tournament at LakePoint outside of ATL.
His team won the 14U Fall Invitational (40 teams) and he won the Tournament MVP award going 10-19 with 12 RBIs. He hit 2 Game tying triples. In their first game his team was down 4-1, top of 7th, 2 outs and bases loaded. In your classic Be a Hero moment he burned the Left fielder on a rope to score 3, then scored the winning run. In the first game of the elimination bracket, this time down by 2 with runners on the corners, he one hopped the fence in the right center gap.
Hope this link to Perfect Game Facebook page works
https://m.facebook.com/search/top/?q=perfect game usa&tsid=0.9296318305561173&source=result

Jeremy is on the left in this pic

please forgive the moment of fatherly pride

Tug Tide

All-American
Aug 27, 2006
Redneck Riviera, Panama City Beach, FL
Since the baseball board is slow this time of year, I hope the mods won't mind this.
My son played this past weekend in his first Perfect Game tournament at LakePoint outside of ATL.
His team won the 14U Fall Invitational (40 teams) and he won the Tournament MVP award going 10-19 with 12 RBIs. He hit 2 Game tying triples. In their first game his team was down 4-1, top of 7th, 2 outs and bases loaded. In your classic Be a Hero moment he burned the Left fielder on a rope to score 3, then scored the winning run. In the first game of the elimination bracket, this time down by 2 with runners on the corners, he one hopped the fence in the right center gap.
Hope this link to Perfect Game Facebook page works
https://m.facebook.com/search/top/?q=perfect game usa&tsid=0.9296318305561173&source=result

Jeremy is on the left in this pic

please forgive the moment of fatherly pride
Finally got the picture uploading figured out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.