Florida Unveils New Uniforms for Texas A&M Game

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
I kinda like the gator scales on the jersey and undershirt. I'm not sure why it is gray.

The gun metal gray of the helmet, maybe, represents the guns of the alligator hunters that choot 'em.

Not cool enough to be UF's everyday jersey, but the players probably like it as well as some the fans that will go out and buy them.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I kinda like the gator scales on the jersey and undershirt. I'm not sure why it is gray.

The gun metal gray of the helmet, maybe, represents the guns of the alligator hunters that choot 'em.

Not cool enough to be UF's everyday jersey, but the players probably like it as well as some the fans that will go out and buy them.
We found a monster!

:wink:

Actually supposedly this uniform is green, not gray. It definitely leans gray in the images but it's not a very good green evidently.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
There’s only one fitting description that comes to mind- Man, that’s ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
I’ve wanted to see that logo on the helmet for a while now. Looks better to me than the “Gators” on the side

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Apparently they are "swamp green", not gray. Not sure what "swamp green" is, because all I see is ugly.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
They are now literally the swamp lizards. Those are atrocious. They should be much more concerned about unveiling a new offense. I think A&M beats them straight up. I really like Jim McElwain, but it is impressive that he is even fielding a competitive team this year. They have basically lost a full recruiting class to suspensions and injuries.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.