Florida Unveils New Uniforms for Texas A&M Game

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
but I also think the clock is ticking for him in Gainseville, and the way things look at the moment, its even money at best that he's still the HC there come January. If ANYTHING saves him this winter, it will be the fact that he won the SEC-E 2 of his first 3 years.
I would be very surprised if he's not safe, at least this year. Especially with what's looking like an orgy of coaching searches that'll be hitting the SEC landscape soon.

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Good Lord! I'm curious how the sales pitch went when those uni's were presented to FL's athletic dept? What made 'em think this was a good idea!

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I like Nike, really I do. But man they come up with some dumb ideas. Does anyone remember this one (there's actually similarities in the pattern)?

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Those are without doubt the ugliest alternate uniforms yet & there's been some butt ugly alternate uni's over the years..Makes you want to ban Florida from the SEC for a year or two the more you look at those..LOL

78Alum

All-American
Aug 1, 2007
Alabaster, AL
When your colors are orange and blue, you come up with a green uniform? The absolutely most ugly uniforms I have ever seen and that is saying something with some of the ones we have seen over the past few years.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.