Florida Unveils New Uniforms for Texas A&M Game

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
These uniforms look horrible on the television. Absolutely horrible.
Looks like the players are enjoying them....guess that's what really matters.....

Tex A&M rushing
17 carries -24 yards

Florida Rushing
24 carries 141 yards

Passing Yards
A&M 61
Florida 88

First downs
UF 12
A&M 2

UF 17:59
A&M 12:01

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
We're down a bunch of starters.....but only up by 1.....when we run the same play 3 times in a row...don't get the first down....and then elect NOT to go for the 4th and one.....with 4 minutes left.....that's pretty lame decision making.

That's all I have to say about that.

Congrats on YOUR win....and good night.....

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
We're down a bunch of starters.....but only up by 1.....when we run the same play 3 times in a row...don't get the first down....and then elect NOT to go for the 4th and one.....with 4 minutes left.....that's pretty lame decision making.

Sorry Bazza - I really thought CJM was the answer, but despite the injuries and such I have my doubts at this point.

russtang

All-American
Apr 11, 2007
Central Alabama
www.uniquetitanium.com

Nuss will make you pull your hair out sometimes.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

Your offense is a nuss.... i mean mess.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I know they are down in number but I've been baffled at how bad they've been on offense. This is ultimately on CJM to fix. He's got to try a different OC...if nothing else to take some of the heat off.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
These unis are starting to grow on me.....:)

I swear those unis look completely gray on my monitor. I was surprised when I watched on TV that they were green. I really like 'em. They're really sharp.

Sorry, Bazza, that your team lost. I was rooting for you.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.