Anybody Going To The Arky Game This Weekend?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Yes, I will be there.

Flying into Memphis on Friday evening in a Buddy Holly killing type plane (I usually fly Southwest) and renting a car from Thrifty and driving over
to friends for the night.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
No worries on small plane flights, remember, they were famous you are not, safe flight assured hehe Good Luck and Roll Tide

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Yep, I've missed the last 2 home games with travel commitments, looking forward to the Quad !

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
Me and the oldest will be there...1st time in years except for A-Day. Wish it was starting earlier but it will be fun as long as we come to play.

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
The entire EscaTider clan will be in town this weekend. Booked a room at the Hotel Capstone looooong ago.

Was a season ticket holder and Tide Pride member for 10+ years spanning portions of the Stallings, Dubose, Fran, and Shula era's. These days we just pick one game during the season and make a weekend out of it.

Looking forward to homecoming and making memories with the fam.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I'll be at the Vols game, too.

Would be a privilege to meet you.
Bill, I will PM you. My wife and I are going to the UT game with a couple who are our best friends, both of whom are UT alums. He is retired like me and he and his wife are going to an away SEC game in each stadium. They went to the UT vs UGA game in 2016 and it's the Alabama game this year. They are really good sports for being UT fans. Their expectations are pretty low at this point.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.