United States out of the next world cup.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
so i am slowly coming around to football. i got to go to the atl united game vs toronto this past sunday evening and the crowd was giving the two toronto players from the wc team (#4 and #17 iirc) serious grief the entire match (booing relentlessly and chanting "its all your fault" when either one was near the ball)

that was my second united game and i just found out i am going to the first playoff game tonight. in person, i find the matches much more enjoyable than football and sunday was really cool because they had the roof open on the new stadium

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
so i am slowly coming around to football. i got to go to the atl united game vs toronto this past sunday evening and the crowd was giving the two toronto players from the wc team (#4 and #17 iirc) serious grief the entire match (booing relentlessly and chanting "its all your fault" when either one was near the ball)

that was my second united game and i just found out i am going to the first playoff game tonight. in person, i find the matches much more enjoyable than football and sunday was really cool because they had the roof open on the new stadium
LOL poor Michael Bradley and Altidore. It wasn't really either of their faults either. Michael Bradley was asked to do the impossible.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

My wife and I are going to make one of our date nights an Atlanta United game. She's way into soccer now that our daughter is playing.

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
the new stadium is awesome and the atmosphere with the fans is great.
If you ever get a chance to go to a USMNT game I would highly recommend it. While, clearly, we aren't top rate the atmosphere for those games is a ton of fun. I got to go to one here in DC (at RFK stadium which is the perfect environment for it) and the US super fans are crazy and wild. A ton of fun.

Aledinho

All-SEC
Feb 22, 2007
USA is playing a friendly against Portugal on FS1 now. I think only 3 three players from the non qualifying team. Lots of young players.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.