Boy Scouts Will Admit Girls - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 256789101112

Re: Boy Scouts Will Admit Girls

I base some of my opinion on the styling in today's world compares to that of yesteryear.

You are entitled to your opinion but I don't see the cool cars any more like there used to be.

At my mechanic's shop yesterday - just one example.......obviously not everyone's cup of tea so YMMV....

BamaNation Hall of Fame seebell's Avatar

I learn so much here.

According to Urban Dictionary, the term soy boy means: “Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies

“The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as ‘Nazis’.”

A non soy boy.

Soy Boy.

Super Soy Boy

(Insert pic of 92Tide here)
    Last edited by seebell; May 12th, 2018 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
    I base some of my opinion on the styling in today's world compares to that of yesteryear.

You are entitled to your opinion but I don't see the cool cars any more like there used to be.

At my mechanic's shop yesterday - just one example.......obviously not everyone's cup of tea so YMMV....

You can add rock music to that list.......we'll never have it this good again........(IMHO of course)....

BamaNation Hall of Fame Crimson1967's Avatar

The BSA is considering filling for bankruptcy due to the costs of sex abuse lawsuits.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna947576

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation Hall of Fame selmaborntidefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson1967 View Post
    The BSA is considering filling for bankruptcy due to the costs of sex abuse lawsuits.

Does this mean no campouts with hawt chicks?
    My New Year's resolution for 2019 is this year I'm not going to drink anymore. I'm not going to drink any less, either.

I was married for 25 years, but if I'd killed her on the honeymoon, I'd have been out in less than 20.

Butch Jones has richly earned his title, The Archbishop of Talentbury

After reading all the horrible things drinking will do to you....I gave up reading.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

They gonna teach boys to start making my dang cookies????
    Blue font

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

BamaNation First Team Its On A Slab's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twofbyc View Post
    They gonna teach boys to start making my dang cookies????
    Blue font

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    As long as they are fortified with herbal substances.

And in the afternoon, we go hunting for mushrooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson1967 View Post

this doesn't seem to be going well for the scouts.

Hundreds of former Boy Scouts come forward with new claims of sexual abuse

More than 200 individuals have come forward with new allegations of sexual abuse by members of the Boy Scouts of America in recent weeks as a trio of law firms seek to uncover unidentified child abusers.

A few of the victims are young, still underage or in their 20s, but many have held their secrets close for decades.

"Nobody would have listened to me," said James Kretschmer, 56, who says a leader groped him at a Boy Scouts camp when he was in middle school. "The problem is, then you think, ‘Is it something I did? What was I doing, was it my fault? If I hadn’t done whatever, he wouldn’t have done that.’ It took me years and years to realize it wasn’t that little child’s fault. It was the adult who had control."...

In response to those proposals,“organizations like BSA and the Catholic Church are now taking legal maneuvers to try to prevent victims from bringing these cases,” Rothweiler said.

Bankruptcy would create a limited window for victims to file claims. Those filings would be confidential, meaning names of perpetrators would not be made public.Afterward, Scouts BSA would emerge as a reorganized debtor and would not have to face civil litigation for – or negative publicity about – claims of wrongdoing.

“That’s why they’re going into bankruptcy, not because they don’t have the money," Kosnoff said. "They’re going into bankruptcy to hide, to hide these dirty secrets.”
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

- George Orwell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about the answers.

— Thomas Pynchon

BamaNation Hall of Fame rolltide_21's Avatar

Boy Scouts Will Admit Girls

Quote Originally Posted by 92tide View Post
    this doesn't seem to be going well for the scouts.

Hundreds of former Boy Scouts come forward with new claims of sexual abuse
    My son is in Cub Scouts. There are so many regulations right now due to this stuff. Makes it nearly impossible to do the stuff Scouts are known for. Also there Mormon church pulled out with a million members. It’s just a matter of time before the BSA is no more.

Regarding the admission of girls- this has been going on for some time. It was called “family” scouting.