PHOTO THREAD.......post whatever pics you want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Yeah, I think he just turned 60 this year....

What kind of work? Was it with Patagonia? If too private a question, no worries.

"Mr. Sunset" again....
i managed the atlanta store for several years, bobby was manager of one of the cali outlets (santa cruz, i think.). i was in ventura for meetings 1-2 times per year and we would get to hang out. he was one of the first guys to introduce himself when i went out to my first managers meeting.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
that's about how much we got on the southside of atlanta this morning. we got lucky the temps stayed right at/above freezing.
I got 3x that and lost power 3 times. The last time the power went out ~8pm and stayed off till after 4

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I got 3x that and lost power 3 times. The last time the power went out ~8pm and stayed off till after 4
we were right on the freeze line. we had probably 2-3 inches by 1-2 pm, then it switched to heavy rain/sleet until about 5 pm and washed almost all of the first round away. it started snowing heavy again last night and was still going pretty strong when we woke up this morning and our deck looked like matt's picture.

not many power losses down this way. the news said i-20 west of atlanta was a trainwreck this morning. we were supposed to drive over to alabama yesterday afternoon to spend the weekend with my step mom and sister and had to bail on that trip.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
We got lucky. Never even blinked. My dad's brother down in Chilton County, about 50 miles south of Birmingham, lost his for a few hours hours last night. His sister in Columbiana, about 30 miles southeast of the ham, lost hers yesterday at 10a, and last I heard still didn't have power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.