PHOTO THREAD.......post whatever pics you want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Fence sitting coyote a couple of miles from my house. Many reports of missing pets.

Oops, wifey says this is a pic from elsewhere. Fake news. It was on our community FB page. Or maybe she trying to make me feel stupid. Again.

Last edited:

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Fence sitting coyote a couple of miles from my house. Many reports of missing pets.

Oops, wifey says this is a pic from elsewhere. Fake news. It was on our community FB page. Or maybe she trying to make me feel stupid. Again.

I would not pay any attention to the wife if I were you. It sounds like her alternative facts and trying to make you feel stupid with her false narrative.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Here's a recent photo of he walkways nearing completion that meander through "Smyrna Dunes Park" - a state park located just north of me and adjacent to Ponce de Leon Inlet.

The area on the beach just before the inlet on both north and south sides are known for having some of the most consistent surf on the east coast of the US.

My house is located very close - within' easy walking distance. On this map....if you take N. Atlantic Ave. north where it makes a left turn go west 2 blocks and I'm right on the corner. :)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Couple sunset pics from the other night friend of mine took......he lives on the mainland just north of the airport. That's part of Spruce Creek in the pics.....

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Great shot taken by my friend, who took the sunset pics above, of a mutual surf buddy and longtime experienced surfer who was in the class behind me here in high school and also attended UF the same era as me. Still a fluid surfer in his early 60's.

Surfing at "The Inlet"....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.