PHOTO THREAD.......post whatever pics you want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Sideways or no, you're looking good, Staci. :) How's the practice going? Hope you visit more often.
I'm at the VA. Been here a little over five years now. Busier than a one-legged man in an arse-kicking contest, but it's great work and I love my patients here. The bureaucracy drives me nuts, but I've learned how to go around The Man and get things done for my patients, so that's good. :)

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I'm at the VA. Been here a little over five years now. Busier than a one-legged man in an arse-kicking contest, but it's great work and I love my patients here. The bureaucracy drives me nuts, but I've learned how to go around The Man and get things done for my patients, so that's good. :)
We have missed you around here doc.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
I'm very familiar with the retardation that is government bureaucracy. I've looked into opportunities at the VA. At least in my type of work, you can't get a job at the VA unless you are already in the VA. Considering the years of embarrassing activity over there, perhaps injecting new blood into their workforce might be a good thing. Or they could keep doing things the same way ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.