PHOTO THREAD.......post whatever pics you want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Another pic from our inlet back in the 80's. A nice water shot by the same person who took the photo of me above in post #393. This is my friend Ross, who lives right around the corner from me. He and his family run a huge citrus and nursery outlet in Osteen...a small city just SW of NSB, where Ross is originally from. Ross and I along with the person who made my board in my other photo drove up to Cape Hatteras together in 1975 where we competed in the ESA Eastern Surfing Championships. We drove Ross's parents Dodge Monaco and pulled a Coleman popup camper behind us. This was the year that Golden Earring's "Radar Love" came out. All 3 of us lost out in our preliminary heats so we stayed for the rest of the week and free surfed in some of the best surf available on the East Coast.

Here's that killer pic of Ross.....

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Some art work by a buddy of mine. We both used to surf almost every day together at one point in our lives...this was back in the 70's. He ended up with a career in art and has been running a surf academy here for quite a few years now through our city's parks and rec dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.