PHOTO THREAD.......post whatever pics you want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Here's a pool landscape I did earlier this year for a client from Wisconsin. I did the whole backyard after their pool was built including a perimeter of Bamboo (29 plants total spaced about 7' apart) which will provide complete privacy plus screen out all the stuff in adjacent properties.

This is a pic they posted on FB today.....they go back to Wisconsin in the morning and will move down here permanently at end of the year when they both retire.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Congratulations to Germany's Angelique Kerber for her Wimbeldon championship and huge respect to Serena for coming in second.

Just 10 months removed from a difficult childbirth that was followed by grave medical complications, Williams had said at the outset of Wimbledon that her return to competition was about far more than adding to her 23 Grand Slam titles. She sought, in a larger sense, to speak to all women about what is possible.

And she spoke to them during the on-court trophy presentation. “To all the moms out there, I was playing for you today,” Williams said, her voice breaking. “And I tried. Angelique played really well.”
6-3, 6-3 in 65 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.