PHOTO THREAD.......post whatever pics you want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
nm. still can't get pictures to post
Are you trying to upload directly from your hard drive?

Easiest way to do it is to publish it somewhere and then just copy and paste the file address into the image box.

Here's one I just grabbed from FB. They are dredging from the Intercoastal Waterway here and depositing it about 1,500 feet out into the ocean. This is about 7 blocks to the south of me. In the photo, they are in the process of burying the pipeline in the beach. The rest of it travels west to the river - some above ground and when it gets to the north south roadway, it goes underground where they left a buried pipeline there a few years ago, when they realized they would have to do this again.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
me gasping for air on lenawee mountain in colorado last week. i am blocking gray's peak and you can see torrey's peak to my right

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I thought I was in pretty good shape when I got to Colorado. Then I went for a run...
yeah, i found out pretty quickly a few years back that hiking was a better use of my outdoor time than trail running on my short visits. it's amazing how much you start slowing down over 12k ft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.