PHOTO THREAD.......post whatever pics you want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Really nice aerial view of Ponce de Leon Inlet. My house is to the right of where the photo ends about 1/2 inch or so....between the beach and river.

You can see the surf to the left of the condos - that's our main surf break - it's named "The Inlet". About a 15 minute walk from my house. Not bad.

Tug Tide

All-American
Aug 27, 2006
Redneck Riviera, Panama City Beach, FL
Really nice aerial view of Ponce de Leon Inlet. My house is to the right of where the photo ends about 1/2 inch or so....between the beach and river.

You can see the surf to the left of the condos - that's our main surf break - it's named "The Inlet". About a 15 minute walk from my house. Not bad.

That can be a seriously nasty pass when the weather deteriorates.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
That can be a seriously nasty pass when the weather deteriorates.

Yes indeed. I think most folks in the area have knowledge of where the channel is and which side to take going out and coming back in.

Forgot to mention the Coast Guard station is located almost directly west of those condos upper right corner.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Friend of mine's office in the process of renovation. His late father started the business Private Eye/detective but they also do a lot of auto repros. We've all gotten cars from him when we were in the market - "Hey Pat....I'm looking for this and that kind of car/truck....what do you have?" One of my tr-7's came from him back in the 80's.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
"Connie Foster (born 1955) and Jodie Foster (born 1962) in their dressing room during filming of TAXI DRIVER (1976).

Jodie was only 12 during filming and had to be doubled by her her 20-year-old sister, Connie, in scenes with adult dialogue or that were sexually suggestive."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.