PHOTO THREAD.......post whatever pics you want.....

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!
Status
Not open for further replies.

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
Free pot belly pigs in Gurley, Alabama. My wife says if I dare to bring one home it will become bacon, sausage and ham in short order!:eek2:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
This one is for Bazz, life guard dogs in Croatia

View attachment 3974
That's very cool and a great pic - thank you, Mr. Gray.

Man's best friend, indeed.....:)

==========

I picked these up on Tuesday...two Euphorbia lactea 'White Ghost'.....given to me by a former horticulture student of mine.

The tops are a little bent over right now from the ride home but I will re-pot and stake them up to straighten.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
Found this guy out on the driveway yesterday. It's a Nearctic moth (Luna moth). Haven't seen one in a while. Beautiful creature.

IMG_0080.jpg

The special effects folks at Star Wars must have found inspiration for the Bongo Tribubble with the Luna moth.

tribubble_bongo_by_winter_phantom_d1g17ud-fullview.jpg

Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
What a beautiful summer evening here. Thanks in large part to the rains we have been receiving. The air feels so fresh!

Just before dark I cruised just up the street towards the Coast Guard Station and got a few pics of some I.C.W. activities.

There's a Manatee in that one pic if you look for the shadow. He just had his snout up taking in oxygen before I could get a photo.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

Botanical Gardens here in Birmingham. This is mostly the Japanese area they have, although the whole place is great for Pokemon Go players, so my son loves to come here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.