PHOTO THREAD.......post whatever pics you want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

Took this on my most recent trip to Myanmar. This is the Bay of Bengal at Chaungtha Beach, Myanmar. Very beautiful place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

Taken at Incheon International Airport in Seoul. Apparently this needs to be explained, haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
the only time i ever went surfing was here. 1999. went on "dawn patrol".
Water is COLD and there are rocks all along the shore you have to do a dance on to get out.

During a previous visit...I rode one of my waves in too far in fact and busted a fin out on the rocky bottom.....here I am effecting repairs at my buddy Jack "Captain Ono" Reilly's house later in the day.....

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Water is COLD and there are rocks all along the shore you have to do a dance on to get out.

During a previous visit...I rode one of my waves in too far in fact and busted a fin out on the rocky bottom.....here I am effecting repairs at my buddy Jack "Captain Ono" Reilly's house later in the day.....

i was dealing with bad back problems then and after i got up the first time, i realized that wasn't going to work, so i just hung out floating on a board in the line up talking shop with some dude named big wave dave (ww kayaking and surfing have a lot in common :). ). bobby owens was in the group we were with and i got to watch him shred a couple of times.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
i was dealing with bad back problems then and after i got up the first time, i realized that wasn't going to work, so i just hung out floating on a board in the line up talking shop with some dude named big wave dave (ww kayaking and surfing have a lot in common :). ). bobby owens was in the group we were with and i got to watch him shred a couple of times.
That's cool. Bobby Owens lived with his family in Daytona Beach back in the day so when he moved to Hawaii we all followed his career path and were always excited to see him in the surf mags and flicks. Very smooth surfer yet as you said - he really knows how to shred!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.