PHOTO THREAD.......post whatever pics you want.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
i have to go to a trade show in hong kong every sept. and we always have dinner followed by drinks at this bar with an apple grower from new zealand. the first time i went several years ago, as we were in the bar he told told me in that great kiwi accent, "you have to go check out the pisah, it's awesome"
the Bathroom at Mix the bar on the roof of what used to be The Hotel at the Mandalay Bay, now The Delano hotel has urinals like this. You look out over the vegas strip while peeing

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
well, i had to find a photo from the inter tubes.

some of the coolest urinals on the planet. at the top floor bar at the peninsula hotel, hong kong.

Designer: "What if like, I stuck a piece of pizza in a trash can and then peed on it?"

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
My wife on our honeymoon in Ireland.

1 of 11 adopted children being raised by a single mother in Liberia after their parents were killed by the Ebola virus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Those are some nice flower pics, AlexanderFan!

From my yard....Agapanthus...aka Lily of the Nile.....

Rudbeckia 'Indian Summer'

Coleus 'Defiance'

Milkweed (food for butterflies)

Pink Mandevilla Vine

Purple Passion Flower Vine

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Picked up a couple more Halloween decorations this week. Already have the skeleton hanging under my Screw Pine and am going to create some fiber optic torches with the skulls.... :)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Thanks....good explanation! Probably because I'm 'old school' but I find the old fashioned way easier.

Maybe it all depends on whether or not someone is good with numbers.

I received 9 credits in math when I applied for college right out of high school...and have seen many others struggle with what I feel is very simple math like how to make change in their head - without a calculator or cash register to provide the answer.

Random:

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Thanks....good explanation! Probably because I'm 'old school' but I find the old fashioned way easier.
It looks strange when written out, but the "new" way is exactly how I've always done math in my head. No one ever taught me that, but if I wrote it out stepwise, that's how it would look. The "old" way is how I do math on paper.

One more:

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
I've only done the big island for a work perk trip and didn't get to explore. Maui is my favorite place in the world
We were really lucky on that trip. Kilauea was erupting, so we got to hike to the lava flow. It's worth coming back to the island when you can explore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.