Who all has just come over from Bama mag?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I think the "PC" stood, of course, for Politically Correct
More likely for doing something obscene to Auburn fans. He was a hard man to rein in, just had no governor. I remember one time he started berating a member who said he had AU friends. PC claimed he had no AU friends or relatives...

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
I didn't "just" come over, but I did have an account there as "BamainKnoxville." Something happened to my "BigAlinKnoxville" login and I wound up having to re-register.

I really dislike the new format there. One of my all-time biggest pet peeves on the Internet is auto-play video. I have to wait for it to cache up and start playing before I can shut it off. Very annoying. And even when it was their older software, it used to give me (and others) spyware back in the day.

Last edited:

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there
Not to worry... I behaved myself on the other board... I love what I see here so far... Wish I could've kept the name that others knew me by, but GHoppr will do nicely... I'll just start my new path with that :D

Thanks for the welcome ... and RTR !!!
Hey bud, glad you made it. My name over there was TidalWave13 :)

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
What I've always liked about TideFans is the only politics we get involved in is the Hiring and Firing of coaches, and whether or not the firing will take down the AD and President with him.
State and National Politics belongs somewhere else. We are here for football.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
What I've always liked about TideFans is the only politics we get involved in is the Hiring and Firing of coaches, and whether or not the firing will take down the AD and President with him.
State and National Politics belongs somewhere else. We are here for football.
There's more than enough politics on Non-Sports to quench any appetite for it...

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.