Who all has just come over from Bama mag?

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Just curious, I know Tom from Bama did and I'm glad he is here. Welcome to all of you

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

Come join us, you can be a winner too!

(Unless you know if you're the owner of the that place and an Auburn booster - in which case winning is impossible)

Last edited:

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
I believe so, as posted above it was absorbed, They were touting going with CBS and new site and format, all was OK for a few moths then poof, my favorites icon for Bama Mag, morphed to BOL. Now Just Kirk McNair posts ever now and then, and if I'm paying attention 'stead of bol, I put 247/bamamag, just out of respect for Kirk, I subscribed to the paper magazine with my Dad, RIP, and we discussed it over long distance. I used the site as a source, though most was behind a paywall.

Last edited:

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
I have around 38,000 posts on BamaMag, but have been a member here for a few years as well. This has the far better baseball board, and I am a big baseball fan.

People are beginning to migrate back to BamaMag a bit on the weekends, but it's very slow during the week. It is kind of weird having your house pulled down around you. Takes some getting used to.

rtr

Ballie

Oct 1, 2017
I have. was Bally955.posted there for 18 years. finally had enough of the personal attacks and name calling; just because someone disagreed with you!

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
Bally, for some reason no one was moderating towards the end of our time at scout.com. It appears that there are BOL moderators actively working the boards now.

rtr

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The football board over there became very political. It was hard not to find a football thread without politics involved in some way
That is one of the reasons that I love this board - no mixing politics and football.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
finally had enough of the personal attacks and name calling; just because someone disagreed with you!
It was hard not to find a football thread without politics involved in some way
U guys may enjoy the NS board.:)

Sometimes it's fun trying to guess which posters are more worried about falling and breaking a hip, vs falling test scores. No fair if you look at profiles. That's cheating.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Bally, for some reason no one was moderating towards the end of our time at scout.com. It appears that there are BOL moderators actively working the boards now.

rtr
What happened to the primary mods, the husband and wife team. I know them personally, but I don't want to blow their cover...

Lost in TN

1st Team
Sep 20, 2009
Collierville, TN
Many years ago when I lived in Kansas my Mother bought me a subscription to Bama Mag. This was long before any internet so that magazine was like gold. It was all fine until my Mom started asking me if I had borrowed her credit card and gone to Tuscaloosa. After assuring her that I had not left Kansas and that, no I did not borrow her credit card. She proceeded to tell me that "someone" had used her card at "The Bama Pub"! After the fraud investigation we discovered that it was my subscription to Bama Mag. She tried to apologize to me for the accusation, however I told her Mom, I will want this story for the rest of our lives. So much fun to have something on our parents.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.