Starkville T-town doubleheader

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Have you ever been to Starkville? I refuse to call it Starkvegas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, I have. My mom actually grew up not far from there in Macon, Ms. That was a while back now, but I still have a couple of cousins up that way. I always thought the "Starkvegas" name was just the alter ego of what the place is really like. It must have really gone down to become Starkghanistan.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
They've "cleaned up" some stuff around the junction and cotton district but yeah there ain't too much to Starkville.

AlBamaWagg

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Mt Juliet, Tn
I recall a TV announcer once commenting that the University 'does this', the football team 'does that', and the name of the town says all you need to know. Quite appropriate.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
What makes this even funnier is.....I know this is going to make me sound ridiculous but.....I didn't know (for sure) of a single gay female at my high school OR my college (I'm not saying they weren't there - remember, it was the 80s). Seriously - did not know of even ONE that was "out." (I knew of a few when I worked at Pizza Hut, but that's Pizza Hut for ya).

Since I've been single again, and I ask most everything I can out, I've so far asked out two lesbians and one bisexual.

I'm like, "What the hell got put in the drinking water?"

No offense intended folks, it's just been a whole new eye opening world for me.

Roll Tide.
Got to ask yourself, are they really lsbians or just saying that to you to avoid a date? hmmmmmmmmmmmm:biggrin: Just kidding but you left yourself wide open for that one.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Got to ask yourself, are they really lsbians or just saying that to you to avoid a date? hmmmmmmmmmmmm:biggrin: Just kidding but you left yourself wide open for that one.
Yes, I appreciate you taking the shot. Actually, the bi upon turning me down actually worded it in such a way as to say "ask again." The other two are "known" by everyone, I just didn't know.

I'm stopping right here to avoid an NS move. This is actually a good thread I'm enjoying.

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
What makes this even funnier is.....I know this is going to make me sound ridiculous but.....I didn't know (for sure) of a single gay female at my high school OR my college (I'm not saying they weren't there - remember, it was the 80s). Seriously - did not know of even ONE that was "out." (I knew of a few when I worked at Pizza Hut, but that's Pizza Hut for ya).

Since I've been single again, and I ask most everything I can out, I've so far asked out two lesbians and one bisexual.

I'm like, "What the hell got put in the drinking water?"

No offense intended folks, it's just been a whole new eye opening world for me.

Roll Tide.
Well, there IS an answer, but its far outside the permitted subject matter of this board (as I understand it), so I'll have to leave it at that.

But there IS an answer.

:frown:

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Yes, I appreciate you taking the shot. Actually, the bi upon turning me down actually worded it in such a way as to say "ask again." The other two are "known" by everyone, I just didn't know.

I'm stopping right here to avoid an NS move. This is actually a good thread I'm enjoying.
Hey Selma, you mentioned the Seinfeld rental car thing earlier. You couldn't pull a Seinfeld thing here and get one of those ladies to "switch teams".

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.