Game Thread: Clemson at Syracuse

Toddrn

All-American
Nov 29, 2006
Woodstock, Ga
Just goes to show on any given day if one team doesn't really show up anything can happen. Hope our guy's are paying attention. RTR

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Kanell is so salty on twitter right now lol. He’s saying Syracuse would’ve done the same thing to Bama because Bama struggles with uptempo and elite passing mobile QBs. He’s just trying to deal with the fact Alabama will be the undisputed #1 team after this weekend.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Kanell is so salty on twitter right now lol. He’s saying Syracuse would’ve done the same thing to Bama because Bama struggles with uptempo and elite passing mobile QBs. He’s just trying to deal with the fact Alabama will be the undisputed #1 team after this weekend.
Baaaaahahahahahaha

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Clemson has played subpar for most of the season. They struggled against AU, Wake Forest, Boston College and now Syracuse. If you’ve been watching or keeping up with the Clemson team this year you could see this coming. Maybe not Syracuse but they were going to lose at least one game the way they were playing.

With that being said if they can somehow right the ship they can still make the playoffs. They lost last year in week 10 to Pittsburgh and still made the playoffs. This loss is in week 7. Still plenty of time for them to get back in it IF they start playing more consistent. Also, every NC of the playoff era (only 3 years I know) has had at least 1 loss...

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I'm trying to, but I have a long day of running the smoker and watching football. And I'm old. So I have to pace myself.
I am definitely learning I am not as young as I used to be. If I go to bed right now I will be up and the bike ride will be over before 10:30, any later and the bike ride will not even start until 10:30.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
#8 Washington st losing 10-0 early at Cal.

Not a good weekend for top ten teams playing on the road, me thinks.

And Alabama would truck this Syracuse team. Alabama doesn’t struggle against uptempo offenses with mobile QBs. It takes more than that. The rest of the offense needs to be talented as well.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.