Upset Friday the 13th

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Holy Moly what a night. Will we see more upsets of ranked teams today? These types of games seems to come in groups. I remember a few years back when the last weekend of regular season saw a few big upsets of top ranked teams. BAMA beware, do not take Arkansas lightly, this can happen to anyone on any weekend. This is why College is so much better than pro football. College still surprises me, in the pros the better teams almost always wins, not always but much more often than college. ROLL TIDE lets roast some pig today. Wonder what the polls will look like after this weekend. :eek2:

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Alabama is used to being the hunted. If they lose today it will be because of lights out play from Arkansas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ballie

Oct 1, 2017
IMHO: CNS would never send a young man out to play, who is unfit due to injury. risking and causing further injury; just to try to win!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
It is that time of the year. Teams that have not yet lost start feeling like they have accomplished something. These games remind everyone that you have to work hard every week, because the other guy certainly is.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Clemson is on a different level. You just knew Wash St. was going to puke on itself. This won't be the only time. Washington State is Washington State. Expected this kind of game from them and not surprised it was from Cal too.

Clemson didn't play well but Syracuse did beat them. Tigers can't make any excuses for that game.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
Clemson is on a different level. You just knew Wash St. was going to puke on itself. This won't be the only time. Washington State is Washington State. Expected this kind of game from them and not surprised it was from Cal too.

Clemson didn't play well but Syracuse did beat them. Tigers can't make any excuses for that game.
I agree. Wazzu is a quality team but I don't think anyone ever thought they were true National Title contenders. They were gonna look like crap eventually.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.