Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD: Bama vs. Hogs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
RTR! Hoping for a nice 20 point or more win with no injuries. Hope the players have not been distracted with homecoming activities or other things. I also hope ESPN shows the Gene Stallings/Team ceremony. Is is before the game or at halftime?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
RTR! Hoping for a nice 20 point or more win with no injuries. Hope the players have not been distracted with homecoming activities or other things. I also hope ESPN shows the Gene Stallings/Team ceremony. Is is before the game or at halftime?
We'll probably only get to see a snippet in any case. Maybe because of the Clemson/Bama drama, they may show more...

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
It probably does but I can't justify spending extra money it.

We get UK espn but that isn't covering bama.

I spend quite a bit on sports tv as is, if I start paying out extra for a sport my better half has no appreciation of why I like, I'll end up sleeping on the couch :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Well, I have the winning plan for you. Buy the Bama game and just don't tell your wife. She'll never know.

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I just read on al.com article that Austin Allen will not play at all today. Wonder if Beliema is playing games with Saban or if this is true. I don't know how to link the article but its on al.com. We don't need Cole Kelly having his "breakout" game against us tonight. He does scramble and will be harder to sack than AA.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I just read on al.com article that Austin Allen will not play at all today. Wonder if Beliema is playing games with Saban or if this is true. I don't know how to link the article but its on al.com. We don't need Cole Kelly having his "breakout" game against us tonight. He does scramble and will be harder to sack than AA.
Preparation is done. Time to just beat them.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Good morning and Roll Tide!

I'm getting a late start this morning even though it still somewhat early here.

I had sausage and toast this morning. Not even pork sausage. Just grabbed beef in a hurry at the store.

I'm not worried about the Hogs if Bama just takes a workman approach to the game today. Clemson was due an upset given their efforts of late. Cal was just a better team than Wazzu, period.

Well, off to take new kitten to the vet. I have to check the pump house heater when we get back. A low in the teens snuck up on me the other night but thankfully no problems from that. Later, guys.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Loading up now and heading to T-town. Homecoming always makes for a great day and the weather is ideal for evening football.

Roll Tide!!! Oh, and Geaux Tigers! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.