The days games have begun

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
He is currently 1-4 between his meetings with the States (Michigan and Ohio). I'd say next year is his last year of the trend continues. He's checking one of the three requirements of coaching at Michigan

1) bowl eligible
2) beat Michigan State
3) best Ohio State
You don't think this is kind of silly? His inability to beat Ohio State is a real issue.

The others? He's finished, what, top 11 or 10 and played a big time bowl both of his first two years. Michigan State won the most flukey finish of all time in 2015, otherwise he's 2-1.

I've become the resident Harbaugh defender around here but I think the criticism is pretty biased.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
You don't think this is kind of silly? His inability to beat Ohio State is a real issue.

The others? He's finished, what, top 11 or 10 and played a big time bowl both of his first two years. Michigan State won the most flukey finish of all time in 2015, otherwise he's 2-1.

I've become the resident Harbaugh defender around here but I think the criticism is pretty biased.
Look, I don't hate Harbaugh. I don't think I've talked too much trash on him and was excited for Michigan to get a coach to raise then from the depths again.

That being said, what I wrote was basically plagiarism. I was repeating a conversation from earlier this week with a Michigan family I was visiting (dad and mom 3rd and 4th generation Michigan alum). That is the opinion of MANY Michigan fans, and I see where they're coming from.

Hasn't Alabama fired coaches with winning seasons that couldn't beat auburn and Tennessee? Do you think Michigan doesn't take their football seriously enough to follow suit when regardless of how they keep losing to the two teams they want to beat more than anyone else?

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Georgia tech vs Miami 24-22
Texas vs ou 24-23
Auburn vs lsu 23-24
Less than 4 minutes left in each game

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.