Game Thread: Shamecocks vs Viles

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Will Butch be fired this week or will they wait until after our game or end of year? It will be an interesting week for sure.
You probably wouln't want to subject an interim coach to his first game being against Bama in T-town.

What if they waited to give him his pink slip at half time next week. It would be especially appropriate for him to get it in the "Fail Room." :biggrin:

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I love it... One is BAD, and the other is WORSE.
It's appropriate that Tubby was on the radio.
Tuberville never shuts up...

I used this game wisely... I muted the TV
(A little of Tub's goes a long way)
then cooked a Dutch Oven of Red Beans and Rice.

Last edited:

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
All things considered, Tuberville did a good job as an analyst. At times he was "over the top" in his explanations, but he was so much better than Mack Brown or Bill Curry. I am beginning to think that UT will not fire Botch until the end of the season. They will lose to Alabama, Kentucky, LSU and possibly Missouri. The only chance of wins I see for them are Vanderbilt and Southern Miss. 5-7 and no bowl will do it for Botch.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
All things considered, Tuberville did a good job as an analyst. At times he was "over the top" in his explanations, but he was so much better than Mack Brown or Bill Curry. I am beginning to think that UT will not fire Botch until the end of the season. They will lose to Alabama, Kentucky, LSU and possibly Missouri. The only chance of wins I see for them are Vanderbilt and Southern Miss. 5-7 and no bowl will do it for Botch.
I do not care for Tuberville as an analyst, something is just off about his delivery or speech pattern imo - plus he just always radiates boredom to me. He is just another version of Mack Brown to me.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.