Game Thread: AU vs. LSU Game Thread...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Re: The barn takes the bus to death valley

I do hate it for them. Alleva has to be fired.
YEP! He has got to go before they think of replacing the head football coach. Main reason I think Coach O is good to go for 2018.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA

YEP! He has got to go before they think of replacing the head football coach. Main reason I think Coach O is good to go for 2018.
They have really messed themselves over. Big time. One more season of this and LSU is no longer even considerable as far as elite program goes.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA

And Guice was supposed to be the leading RB Heisman contender. Just ask him after that bowl game against Louisville.

Not happening. He is a joke.

Talk trash after you do it. Not before. Can't understand why these kids don't get that.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015

Audub your team is pretty good (we Bama fans would be in denial to say otherwise) though you have to admit, enhanced by LSU's ineptness. This LSU team is absolutely horrible. I feel sorry for my pop (who is an old-school LSU fan).

But the younger LSU fans who only started watching from 2000 on? Forget those jerks. :mad:
I don't disagree... But what does that say about Florida?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

You have a football program who's framework in recruiting and identity was established by the best coach of the era and the guy who followed him mostly kept the car between the lines albeit with some eccentric moments...he even won a few conference titles and one national title.

As an AD all you have to do is hire a guy will not destroy a program that has solid bones but you hire arguably the worst SEC HC ever.

Alleva is so D-U-N done it ain't even funny.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia

I can't get over how horrible LSU has become. This makes it so not as much fun. Well, most of the time anyway. I like real competitors. Makes for more excitement.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

Auburn offensive line really dominating up front right now. Even I could run through these holes, and unlike Hastings Im a slow, fat white guy :)

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

Good grief, LSU. When the Oline releases, it's a screen. You learn that at the JV level.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia

Don't think you've got much to worry about today, Dub. LSU doesn't even look to be putting up a fight. Poor coaching.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

I got into a heated debate about this with Krazy in another thread but I stand by my point. This is the least talented LSU team of the past decade. I don't think there's a single starter on the LSU offense or defense who would start during the Les Miles era. This is taking into account Guice and Key are not 100%. The players on the field are the least talented LSU team in a long time..

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.