Game Thread: AU vs. LSU Game Thread...

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Re: The barn takes the bus to death valley

AU has improved as the season has gone on but man.....LSU's Defense doesn't even look like a D1 unit. They are AWFUL.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017

LSU should save face now, forfeit and go home before they really get embarrassed.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

Stidham still looks slow at reading the deep throws but Kerryon looks fast when wildcating.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015

LSU asked for this fall from the top....

They didn't fire Les when they should have.....Fired him when they shouldn't have....and didn't have ANY kind of plan to go after their next HC.... nor were they willing to pay top $$$ for the next guy.

THEN....they make the mistake of hiring OGRE because of the fan-base and now they can't fire him because of an INSANE buyout. The whole thing is just unbelievable.
I just can't fathom why they hired Orgeron full time. Just because you whiff on Herman and Jimbo doesn't meant you need to settle on Coach O. Insane.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

Some mentioned Florida’s fall too. I happened to be listening to Finebaum earlier this week and one person he interviewed said UF is down to 67 scholarship players. That’s self imposed probation. I didn’t realize they’ve had that type of attrition. I guess 9 of them was the result of the fraud scandal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL

I hope LSU plays this bad when we play them at home and that we can stop their run game if they are healthy by then. Should be a much different game than last year (we should win by a larger margin). I was hoping they'd beat Auburn but it won't happen.
They will play better against us guaranteed. We are THE game for them. But if we can execute it shouldn't matter. Etling is NO threat and we will shut Guice down. The story will be if we can operate more smoothly on offense as opposed to last year's game.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

LSU has looked lost in pretty much all phases of the game & the aubies looks like they're clicking in pretty much all phases of the game..

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA

Probably won't even stick around for their 2007 NC Team with Les there too. Which is an absolute shame.

I wonder if they wish they had Les back.
I have a few LSU friends down here that would love to have Les back. They say that, "yeah, he usually lost to BAMA, and he occasionally lost another game here and there, but he won most of his games, and at least his teams played hard". They have no idea why they were so desperate as to hire the Ogre.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL

Some mentioned Florida’s fall too. I happened to be listening to Finebaum earlier this week and one person he interviewed said UF is down to 67 scholarship players. That’s self imposed probation. I didn’t realize they’ve had that type of attrition. I guess 9 of them was the result of the fraud scandal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They caught a bad break losing Will Grier too. That guy is putting up XBOX numbers at WVU this year. He threw for like 400 yards and 5 TD's today. UF can't even fathom ONE of their QB's matching HALF those stats right now.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

LSU has looked lost in pretty much all phases of the game & the aubies looks like they clicking in pretty all phases of the game..
No one, no matter what you think of O as a coach, would have predicted LSU to fall this far and this fast.

But, I'm not a bit surprised AU is looking better. They do this every year.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia

After all that they won't ever get it in the endzone.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.