Game Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Bama vs. Hogs - 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
As always, mind your manners. The same rules apply about profanity and obscenities, disguised or not, as at other times. Some folks aren't able to handle drinking and posting at the same time. If you're one of those people, stay out of the game thread, and we'll all be happier. In addition, rival fans should think long and hard before trying to participate, unless you’re 100% friendly. This is one thread where the tolerance for trash and stirring is absolute zero...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Lets hope for no madness, no injuries, and a big win! RTR!
Second. I'm generally kindly disposed towards the Hogs. However, I don't care for CBB. I remember his belittling CNS' accomplishments and his arrogant statement that he was coming to ARK to "win the SEC," like it was a done deal. He's been exposed...

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Reading the Hog boards is depressing, if you let their depression get through to you... :D
This is the first year in many that I haven't posted that long thing about Arky fans getting their hopes up for Bama week. Seems almost cruel. Some of the Hog fans were wanting to forfeit the game.

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
UGH if I didn't hate them before lol...suffice it to say I'm am beyond ticked at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.