Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD: Bama vs. Hogs...

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Studs of the Game
Offense- Damien Harris- total package as a RB. 9 carries 126 yards 2 TDs.
Defense- Rashan Evans- he is quick and powerful and blows up OLs who out weigh him by 50+ lbs.
Special Teams- Andy Pappanastos- he’s becoming a weapon inside the 40.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
It was really good to see JH hit a few more passes targeting the middle of the field. I think his passing numbers would have been better and we would have thrown more but the OL's pass protection was not good at all.

And wasn't it good to have Rashad Evans back on the D??? He made a big difference in our pass rush!!!

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
One of the best passing plays came early when the Hogs had 11 players up and Hurts hit Judy down around the 3 yard line. I thought that would open things up and the offense would continue to runs plays based on what the defense was doing; seems like it took a while to really make the adjustments.

Tide defense put the pressure on the inexperienced quarterback. It will be interesting to see if Arkansas can put the players around him (Kelley) over the next couple of years; I think he has real potential from what I saw tonight.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Good solid effort and win against an overmatched opponent. Just me being nit picky though—need to clean up the muffed punts and Jalen needs to learn how to roll out of the pocket more to elude pass rushes.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Yep Jalen seems real accurate on the roll out, many are not. We should do that a bit more. Give him more opportunities to pass down field. How ever we have to work it. We need more passing to balance the run and keep it working. Stronger defenses will put up more run pressure. We need to be more balanced. Even if short passes and let the players make the yards.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Good game!
Damien Harris averaged over 13 yards per carry.
Pass protection got better later in the game.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
My ESPN app was messed up, so I missed that first score.

I finally just watched the video. Wow, Damien is FAST. He outran the guys that you thought had a good angle on him.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
He is faster than he appears, not one of those DB's could run him down, and next to WR's they are usually the fastest guys on the field.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.