Question: There are only 8 undefeated teams left. How’s your playoff shaping up?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Keep hanging to Clemson? They have issues that aren’t being corrected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]
They lost to Pitt last year and won a national title. I don't buy a projected playoff bracket without them until they get their second L. I suppose they may not be in the first playoff committee's bracket but I still expect them to be in the last one.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Don't sleep on Mississippi State..
Do not sleep on west carolinas state girls badminton team. You have to play hard for all games. Like Stallings said, the minute you think a game is not BIG lose it, you will find out how big it is.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Do not sleep on west carolinas state girls badminton team. You have to play hard for all games. Like Stallings said, the minute you think a game is not BIG lose it, you will find out how big it is.
Love Coach Stallings. Wasn't it Vanderbilt? I think he said "If you don't think the Vandy Game is a big one then try loosing it."

rtrbama1

1st Team
May 31, 2015
If Bama and UGA make it to the SECCG does a 1 loss SEC team jump a 1 loss ACC, B1G or some other team like the Sooners? I just don't see PSU making it through the gauntlet. TCU has a shot and Whisky has a fairly easy road but must get through the BTCG.
They probably should, but I don't know if the committee would do that. Right now, I think both Bama and Georgia are clearly better than anyone in the Pac-12 and Big-12. But in that case the SECCG would act as a national quarterfinal and both teams would have their shot.

Last edited:

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
I'm not buying Clempson till I find out about their QB. He looked like he was down for the 10 count on Friday.

The psu, wiscy, anosu, meecheegan sort of round robin is interesting in a slow down past the car crash sort of way.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I think Bama makes it, after that I really do not know or care. I think if we keep just making small improvements on execution and focus it will not matter. This team firing on all 8 cylinders can beat any team they toss at us. I truly believe we are the most balanced well rounded team in the country now. If we clean up the mistakes and some simple things we can not only win the title, but do it so very convincingly.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
1. Bama (if we win the SEC over UGA)
2. PSU
3. Ohio State -- they are rolling; don't count them out.
4. UGA (if they only lose to us.) If we both meet undefeated in the SEC Championship, then the loser could well be in the playoffs as well.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
1. Bama (if we win the SEC over UGA)
2. PSU
3. Ohio State -- they are rolling; don't count them out.
4. UGA (if they only lose to us.) If we both meet undefeated in the SEC Championship, then the loser could well be in the playoffs as well.
Not the way we've destroyed the rest of the SEC, it just makes it look like two strong teams in a weak conference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Ill say that it will end up:

1. Bama 13-0
2. TOSU 12-1
3. Clemson 12-1
4. Oklahoma 11-1
- - - - - - - - - - - -
5. UGA 12-1
6. TCU 11-1

Sugar Bowl- Bama vs Oklahoma
Rose- TOSU vs Clemson
Cotton- TCU vs UGA
Orange- Miami vs PSU
Peach- USC vs Okie Lite
Fiesta- USF vs Wisconsin

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
1. BAMA
2. PSU (They beat OSU in 2 weeks)
3. Okie St
4. ACC Champ (don’t think it is Clemson, they will ‘Clemson’ again.

5. UGA - I just don’t see the committee having a BAMA-UGA re-match.

Final - BAMA - PSU and it won’t be any closer than BAMA-ND was in Miami...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.