Bama a 33 Point Favorite Over ut

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
We better watch them. They may try to dress Peyton out in disguise. Desperate times on Rocky Top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would love it - but a lot of them are really wanting him as a Head Coach.

Dress Forehead out - I rue the fact he played on some of ut's best teams and faced some of our most pedestrian. We owe the leader of the band something, still

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
We better watch them. They may try to dress Peyton out in disguise. Desperate times on Rocky Top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had read that he was looking to come out of retirement. Hmmmm.....

And it's really a shame that Tennessee doesn't offer any more of a challenge than they do.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! Sorry, couldn't keep a straight face saying that.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
If they did he would end up back in surgery, Peyton is smart enough to know at his age and in his shape Bama would kill him. he would still be behind that line LOL

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
We'll probably cover that spread. I predict 48-7. UT may get a TD on a special team play or turnover.
Yes, their offense has been inept, but I have a sinking feeling they will find their way into a score, kinda like Arkansas last night. And it seems their new starter performed better than I expected

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
Two reasons UCheet players will light up the cigars next Saturday.

1) They win (won't happen)
2) Botch gets fired after the game.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
On a program level, I hate UTe. Even more than I dislike the barn.

Those guys tried to sink us, and with the help of a lot of people I'll neither forget nor forgive, they dang near did it. I hope that program wallows in a mess of its own making for decades. So I hope we stomp a mudhole in them Saturday, then fill it in just so we can stomp another one.

As far as Butch Jones, I kind of feel for him. I don't think he's a bad guy. He's overmatched, and not exactly a candidate for Mensa, and tends to think in bumper sticker phrases. But he'll have a goodbye kiss of several million dollars, on top of the millions he's already been paid, to make it all better. So while I take no joy in seeing a decent man come up short, I also cry no tears for Jones.

But for all I care, the UTe program can burn down to the ground. I'll come in behind the fire and plow rock salt into the scorched earth, having bought the salt and the plows with my own money.

Last edited:

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Oh and on the 33 pt spread, I see that as a challenge to the team, if you guys are up to the challenge, can you hang 34 or more than they can score? Now that is a goal to strive for. beat the team, and in UT game beat the spread to remind them, Elephants have GREAT memories.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I've thought that, at times, Saban has throttled back to show his disdain for the spread. Probably not, but it sure seems like it... :)

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA

Those guys tried to sink us, and with the help of a lot of people I'll neither forget nor forgive, they dang near did it. I hope that program wallows in a mess of its own making for decades. So I hope we stomp a mudhole in them Saturday, then fill it in just so we can stomp another one.

As far as Butch Jones, I kind of feel for him. I don't think he's a bad guy. He's overmatched, and not exactly a candidate for Mensa, and tends to think in bumper sticker phrases. But he'll have a goodbye kiss of several million dollars, on top of the millions he's already been paid, to make it all better. So while I take no joy in seeing a decent man come up short, I also cry no tears for Jones.

But for all I care, the UTe program can burn down to the ground. I'll come in behind the fire and plow rock salt into the scorched earth, having bought the salt and the plows with my own money.
You know, you're among kindred spirits here. There's no reason to hold back like that. Just tell us how you really feel.

:)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Punic a deux... :D

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I've thought that, at times, Saban has throttled back to show his disdain for the spread. Probably not, but it sure seems like it... :)
I hope we keep our foot on the accelerator.
Last couple of game I predicted 48-10.
I don't think the Coon Dogs can hold up their end of the deal.
(No disrespect to any dogs living or otherwise)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I hope we keep our foot on the accelerator.
Last couple of game I predicted 48-10.
I don't think the Coon Dogs can hold up their end of the deal.
(No disrespect to any dogs living or otherwise)
Ole Smoky would go blind from the puke orange, except that dogs are already color blind, which protects him...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.