A Trent Richardson Sighting - CFL highlights - w/ a little Christion Jones

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
It is very good seeing Trent making a positive impact. I think he is only 27 years old, and could have a very nice few years in Canada, and if that is his ceiling, then he will at least have had an opportunity that only a chosen few of us will ever have.

Rtr

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Last night, Trent the game's top rusher with 20 carries for 127 yards...

Christion returning punts, as well as a kickoff for 40 yards...

Duron Carter playing both ways...

Hell, we couldn't get him to play one way...

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I hope Trent does well, still not sure why it went so bad in NFL, not up on what all went down. He has to much talent for it to be that, maybe the situation,just guessing do not watch pro ball at all. To boring to me. I like college, where anything can happen and 75% of game is not passing.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Last night, Trent the game's top rusher with 20 carries for 127 yards...

Christion returning punts, as well as a kickoff for 40 yards...

Duron Carter playing both ways...

Hell, we couldn't get him to play one way...
All three could be back in NFL soon

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
I hope Trent does well, still not sure why it went so bad in NFL, not up on what all went down. He has to much talent for it to be that, maybe the situation,just guessing do not watch pro ball at all. To boring to me. I like college, where anything can happen and 75% of game is not passing.
From talking with family in the Pensacola area he had some pretty severe personal problems that kept him from being his best. Hopefully he has put those behind him...such a talent.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.