Back by popular demand: I hate Tennessee (video)

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
This guy tells us why he hates Tennessee and we've loved him ever since. Feel free to add your own reason(s). Remember to keep it clean.

[video=youtube;Vt2BAfhUHX0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Vt2BAfhUHX0[/video]

Do I need a reason to hate Tennessee? No. They are Tennessee. (but I have many reasons)

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
This guy tells us why he hates Tennessee and we've loved him ever since. Feel free to add your own reason(s). Remember to keep it clean.

Do I need a reason to hate Tennessee? No. They are Tennessee. (but I have many reasons)
When this video first came out, I saved it. I play it multiple times during Tn. week.
BECAUSE... I Hate Tennessee too.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
You know why they wear that orange? They can attend game on saturday, go hunting sunday, and then pick up garbage on monday, all while never changing shirts.

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
I hate TenorC but I like me some Derrick Henry. He just took it 72 yards to the house to seal the win for the Titans.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
My favorite line from years ago, you cannot spell citrus bowl, without UT. But today BOWL does not have a UT in it, just as UT may not be in any bowl LOL

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I have had to keep my mouth shut all week. My boss' daughter is a student at Tennessee. They apparently have a great architecture program. He has a big ugly orange 'T' on his car. He has mentioned the color is ugly. And that T is as far as he will go with that color orange.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.