Latest Bama News 10/16/2017 Thru 10/22/2017

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Well I've got to go downtown to the hospital. Here is a link explaining my surgery, in detail, https://www.spine-health.com/treatment/spinal-fusion/acdf-anterior-cervical-discectomy-and-fusion Peyton Manning had the same surgery when he was traded, had it in the off season. But he was not 72 yrs. on this earth!;) Wednesday A.M. of tennessee week., bummer, but I can't take the imbalance issues, dizzy spells and numbness and tingling in my legs. It started with I me carrying the back half of a lazyboy recliner down the front steps of a house holding an estate sale, where my wife saw it. I lost my balance and fell down the steps on to my back. Needles to say i've told her I'm out of the moving business from now on! Your brain thinks it's OK to move something like that but your body can't. Not all men react the same, I'm blessed that I can do treadmill with as much as 7 % incline for 30+ min. at a time 6 or 7 days a week,I did treadmill Monday A.M. and it was awful afterwards, it'll be the last for a while. Don't know how long I'll be not posting, it'll be asap you can be assured. RTR!

Last edited:

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Me too...It was outstanding!!! 1st block was loud...2nd block registered on the Richter Scale!!! (I'm aware that the Richter Scale isn't noise related, but you get my gist.)
Was there. Don`t think my hearing`s quite been the same since. It was physically painful !

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Well I've got to go downtown to the hospital. Here is a link explaining my surgery, in detail, https://www.spine-health.com/treatment/spinal-fusion/acdf-anterior-cervical-discectomy-and-fusion Peyton Manning had the same surgery when he was traded, had it in the off season. But he was not 72 yrs. on this earth!;) Wednesday A.M. of tennessee week., bummer, but I can't take the imbalance issues, dizzy spells and numbness and tingling in my legs. It started with I me carrying the back half of a lazyboy recliner down the front steps of a house holding an estate sale, where my wife saw it. I lost my balance and fell down the steps on to my back. Needles to say i've told her I'm out of the moving business from now on! Your brain thinks it's OK to move something like that but your body can't. Not all men react the same, I'm blessed that I can do treadmill with as much as 7 % incline for 30+ min. at a time 6 or 7 days a week,I did treadmill Monday A.M. and it was awful afterwards, it'll be the last for a while. Don't know how long I'll be not posting, it'll be asap you can be assured. RTR!
Good luck, and God bless.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
best of luck to you.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.