Petition for Alabama...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Done, it is funny how all these teams get flagged all year, but when playing the best team in the nation they are all of a sudden clean as a whistle. Just seems if anything you get flagged more when playing the best. You are more likely to hold when going against the best players you ever play in college. Funny how the cleanest games they play are when they play the best teams. I would think it would be the opposite, you would tend to push pull and hold when facing tougher competition.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Seeing how little teams get flagged while playing us, wonder if there is a place that compares TEAM X flags vs others and then versus Bama. No way they play that error free in all games, just Bama games. Now that is some stats I would like to see.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
It's kind of an SEC thing. There's a thread on here already. It's also an upper echelon team problem. The better you are, the less they flag the other team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
It's kind of an SEC thing. There's a thread on here already. It's also an upper echelon team problem. The better you are, the less they flag the other team.

This is an interesting question. Does it just come with the territory? Not saying that it should, mind you.

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
One could just as easily argue rhat our opponents show up much more motivated and mentally focused against us than they do against other teams, thus making less mental errors.

Just playing devil’s advocate.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL

In other words... first world problems?[emoji16]. Not bad problems to have.

YellowHammer86

Oct 13, 2017
No, if this were something like what an Aub would do, it would say, sign this petition to prove that the REC is responsible for every bad thing that's ever happened to AU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.