Videos: Rashaan Evans Destroyed Two Arkansas Players

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I can remember him being younger and lighter when the big lineman would hit him and his head would snap back. He flat out runs through them now. He put in the time and effort in the weight room and it has really paid off for him.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Evans and Harrison bring the pain on defense - old school stuff.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
He was a man possessed in that game.

And pundits were asking who the leaders were on this defense, this team? Um yeah, that guy.

Scary thing is, I think he's just getting into form.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
He's not "the" leader as that goes to SDH in my mind but Evans is definitely up there!
No disrespect to SDH at all, as there are different types of leaders. SDH does a great job and I'd say is the captain of the D, always making sure guys are lined up right, making adjustments etc. In that regard he's a great leader.

Then there's the leadership that sets the tone of play with an attitude that we're going to downright physically dominate the other team and setting a standard others want to match. That's the alpha-dog mentality Saban talks about. In that regard Evans is clearly the man. Harrison is close, and Buggs is starting to emerge and likely would be one if he'd been a full time starter all year.

last year one of the alpha's was also the captain in Foster, but the other two alpha's, Anderson and Allen, were just as, if not more, important in setting that 'spiteful' tone that's our trademark.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Stay tuned this is just getting started. I imagine UT is in for some hard hits this weekend.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.