FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama approved Uranium deal with Russia

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
http://thehill.com/policy/national-...sian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill
Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.
No...that could have never happened.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
So is Russia trying to influence the United States government fake news or not? I'm confused.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I think Russia and China are buying all US politicians and playing "both" sides.
Agreed on my end - I was more referring to those that ignore something if it is aimed at their party but will shout out anything going the other way. There are links to Jill Stein and Bernie as well. Think the whole cancer of corruption needs to be excised but it never will be because our population is too stupid and all too happy to get behind a con-man (or woman) that they think somehow is on their side.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Agreed on my end - I was more referring to those that ignore something if it is aimed at their party but will shout out anything going the other way. There are links to Jill Stein and Bernie as well. Think the whole cancer of corruption needs to be excised but it never will be because our population is too stupid and all too happy to get behind a con-man (or woman) that they think somehow is on their side.
They are on one side...and it ain't ours.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
You're 100% correct. But, critical thinking is hard and most people don't want to do it :). Ignorance is bliss, or at least requires nothing of us except to go along with the status quo.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
It seems to me, the longer our republic stands the more our government resembles a system of royal rule over the masses. The royal family is just larger. Nobody is required to actually do anything but campaign convincingly.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.