Funny: Spoofed animal rights video trolls Tennessee fans with Sarah McLachlan song

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Re: I don't know how to embed this, but don't miss it!

Am I supposed to notice the dog's tongue is turning blue?

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Re: I don't know how to embed this, but don't miss it!

I can help them, take all that orange stuff and toss it in that big orange truck that drives by 2 times a week. Go to the closest Bama Fever and get some crimson gear. Join the winners my orange friends, it is so much better on this side.:biggrin2:

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
That was a pretty funny spoof on ut!! I Thought the John Kelly (ut RB) video they had just released in wake of the Bama /Viles game, at the bottom of the screen has the potential to be much funnier! I'd like to see him "Bowling" over a real defense....I'm positive there will be an abundant amount of footage of his tail getting bowled back after this weekend!!!!

I almost started feeling sorry for them...(blue font) going to church, trying to do right. I could easily see our younger fans, who didn't live through the debacle years prior, feeling a bit of pity... then I saw the vision of phat phill, with his jaws packed full of Krispy Kreme's freshest, like a greedy hamsters' jaws hoarding that carrot treat you gave him, and the "Ah Hell Naw" come out!!!

I Hope They Have To Initiate A Mercy Rule Saturday, Over The Beating We Give The Big Orange Pukes!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
That has to really make UcheaT fans really feel good. I wonder if Fat Phil even makes the trip to BDS this year. UT fan can thank Fulmer and Cramer for pouring gasoline on to the fire with the NCAA and Bama. Look where that has them now 10 straight losses, and loosing to Vandy. I still hate rocky top though.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
That has to really make UcheaT fans really feel good. I wonder if Fat Phil even makes the trip to BDS this year. UT fan can thank Fulmer and Cramer for pouring gasoline on to the fire with the NCAA and Bama. Look where that has them now 10 straight losses, and loosing to Vandy. I still hate rocky top though.
This in spades. I hope that they never win another game. The older folks on this board will know why I feel that way.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.