News Article: CFN: Alabama vs. Tennessee Fearless Prediction & Game Preview

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'll take it.

This is Bama's 8th consecutive game, tennessee had the week off after taking a week off against UGA. They will be fresh, and in a similar situation in 2015 Bama escaped this game 19-14.

I want to see Bama win by 52+, setting an all-time record against tennessee, but I'll take a single point win and allow these young men to enjoy a week off to prepare for the end run of the schedule.

RTR!

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I'd absolutely take it. It's right close to what the combination of point spread and over/under would indicate.

Alabama -34.5, and O/U of 50 translates mathematically into 42.25 to 7.75. Obviously, you can't have fractional points, so 41 - 6 is right in the range.

I'll take it.

This is Bama's 8th consecutive game, tennessee had the week off after taking a week off against UGA. They will be fresh, and in a similar situation in 2015 Bama escaped this game 19-14.

I want to see Bama win by 52+, setting an all-time record against tennessee, but I'll take a single point win and allow these young men to enjoy a week off to prepare for the end run of the schedule.

RTR!
Single point win? How dare you sir?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.