Predict UTe v Alabama score thread

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
The most dangerous team is one that has nothing to lose. Most see this as pretty easy win, hope the players see it as nothing other than a brawl. Just hope we can play loose and control this game from play one. I hate these type of games, UT could be desperate and play lights out. I still feel we win this game comfortably, but only if the players are fired up and playing lights out, then it could be ugly. This game could go either way. This is a game to many see as a walk.Those are the kind that can bite you in the rear end.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
45-3 ROLL TIDE ROLL
Will 'Sg. Carter' once again say that Tennessee played their kind of ball?

Will the moving van get to Butch's house before he does?

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
The most dangerous team is one that has nothing to lose. Most see this as pretty easy win, hope the players see it as nothing other than a brawl. Just hope we can play loose and control this game from play one. I hate these type of games, UT could be desperate and play lights out. I still feel we win this game comfortably, but only if the players are fired up and playing lights out, then it could be ugly. This game could go either way. This is a game to many see as a walk.Those are the kind that can bite you in the rear end.
“This game could go either way.” Seriously!?!?!?!

I don’t see it. In my 63 years I don’t ever recall being more confident during Hate Week.

52-12 RTR

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
“This game could go either way.” Seriously!?!?!?!

I don’t see it. In my 63 years I don’t ever recall being more confident during Hate Week.

52-12 RTR

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
To be fair, he said that it could go either way if Alabama mails it in, and he is correct. But Alabama isn't going to mail it in.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I'm not predicting a score because I'm just not good at it but, I'll definitely predict a win. 100% guaranteed! Why, because I have a good luck charm.

We all know the history. From 1995 to 2006, Bama was 2-10 against UT with them wining 7 straight from '95-'01. The Dark Ages.

Well, on Thursday, October 18, 2007, my oldest daughter was born. Two days later, while waiting to get discharged, she watched her first Alabama football game as the Tide rolled to an easy win, 41-17. We haven't lost to UT since and my daughter turned 10 years old today. We haven't lost to UT during my daughter's lifetime, that just blows my mind! Here's to number 11 and 12, and 13, and 14 ...

Roll Tide and Happy Birthday Evelyn!

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
Not being a smart aleck....where do you think they get 28 points?[/QUOTE Hey it's just a prediction, Just because I got the auburn LSU game right last week doesn't mean anything.]

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
You're right, it doesn't have anything to do with it.You picked LSWHo to beat Auburn, which was great. We all (I think) wanted that. I don't recall a score from your prediction. Even so, what does an LSU/Auburn prediction (w/o a score) have to do w/ us giving up 28 to UTe?

Not being a smart aleck....where do you think they get 28 points?[/QUOTE Hey it's just a prediction, Just because I got the auburn LSU game right last week doesn't mean anything.]

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
I'm not predicting a score because I'm just not good at it but, I'll definitely predict a win. 100% guaranteed! Why, because I have a good luck charm.

We all know the history. From 1995 to 2006, Bama was 2-10 against UT with them wining 7 straight from '95-'01. The Dark Ages.

Well, on Thursday, October 18, 2007, my oldest daughter was born. Two days later, while waiting to get discharged, she watched her first Alabama football game as the Tide rolled to an easy win, 41-17. We haven't lost to UT since and my daughter turned 10 years old today. We haven't lost to UT during my daughter's lifetime, that just blows my mind! Here's to number 11 and 12, and 13, and 14 ...

Roll Tide and Happy Birthday Evelyn!
Mine was born in May 2017. Maybe we can keep the streak alive till they’re in college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
You're right, it doesn't have anything to do with it.You picked LSWHo to beat Auburn, which was great. We all (I think) wanted that. I don't recall a score from your prediction. Even so, what does an LSU/Auburn prediction (w/o a score) have to do w/ us giving up 28 to UTe?
hey a win is a win I'll take it

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.