Predict UTe v Alabama score thread

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
No touchdowns in 3 games, but we give up 4?
I think if you look close at that score he is saying Bama 41 points and Viles -28 as in negative 28 bahahahahahaha Not sure how we do that but it is a cool idea to take points from them

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
I think if you look close at that score he is saying Bama 41 points and Viles -28 as in negative 28 bahahahahahaha Not sure how we do that but it is a cool idea to take points from them
There you go. That could be a new way to keep stats... If the defense scores a NOT, deduct the points from the other team.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
For those of you that do not recall the dark days of the Bama -UT game. This and Phat Phil are 2 of the reasons I agree with the youtube guy. I hate Tennessee.

[FONT=proxima_nova_ltsemibold]Tennessee 51, Alabama 43, Oct. 25, 2003[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]The Vols battled Alabama through five overtimes before finally outlasting the Crimson Tide for their third consecutive win at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa, Ala. After leading UT on an 81-yard scoring drive in the final two minutes to force overtime, senior quarterback Casey Clausen connected with C.J. Fayton for a 29-yard pass on fourth-and-19 in the third overtime, ran for a 1-yard touchdown in the fifth overtime and connected with James Banks on the two-point conversion. Vols defensive back Jason Allen then batted away a fourth-down pass in the end zone to preserve the victory, which remains Tennessee’s most recent win in Tuscaloosa.

I went to the game with our neighbors, we didnt get back to the lake house on Lay Lake until 2 am. I will never forget that 4 down pass. We listened to the post game show on the radio on the way back and I was thinking I recall us owning UT in the 70's and I really wondered where the program was. And to think it was Fulmer whom poured gasoline on the NCAA fire. Now hes back in some capacity with UT and will get to witness their 11th loss in a row to us. 38-3 [/FONT]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.